> Lilo Mc Shine
Mc Shine Concept Cosmetology & Therapy brings to life a unique, new and holistic approach to beauty. By considering factors like metabolism, hereditary disposition and psychological make-up, our individual product solutions and recommended therapies for skin, hair and weight problems take into account the whole you. The result: a natural beauty, vitality and inner equilibrium.
Our premium quality high-tech cosmetic products are developed using organic skin research and contain only natural and nature-identical main active ingredients, while our dietary supplements are nutritionally formulated on the basis of trace elements using modern phytotherapy. We employ only up-to-date, technologically advanced medical equipment.
My personal training and education:
- 2020 as a recognized skin nutritionist according to the principles of orthomolecular medicine (DGfH German Society for Skin Health E.V.)
- 2021 Orthomolecular Cosmetologist at DAdok (German Academy of Orthomolecular Cosmetology)
- 2015 Naildesign at Art of Nail Zürich
- 2015 Federal Competencey Certificate in Training of Apprentices
- 2005 Training as MBK Specialist
- 2001 Pédi-Swiss College für Medical Chiropody (Wädenswil)
- 1988 Cosmetic College Maria Schweizer (Zürich)
- 1987 Colour, Style & Make-up Consulting (Kolloristika, Bern)
- Regular attendance at seminars, conferences and further training in the Methode Brigitte Kettner, with special attention to the areas of diathesis, problem skin, skin renewal (herbal peeling) und anti-ageing.